- Out of Bounds (Rule 27)
- In or over all boundary ditches and fences and as defined by white stakes/lines.
- All building enclosures, practice green area as far as white stakes and driveway.
- Electricity Pylons/Wires. Ball striking MUST be replayed.
- Stones in Bunkers are movable obstructions. Rule (24-1) applies.
- Drop Zones. Where drop zones are provided their use is optional.
- Integral part of course include plastic bark protection and mulch around trees, tractor marks, bare earth and gorse unless marked as GUR.
- Staked Trees and Pathways are immovable obstructions. Relief as per Rule (24-2b).
- Fixed Sprinkler heads & Second Holes on Greens. Relief is available from all fixed sprinkler heads and second holes on greens. Rule (24-2). In addition, if a ball lies off the putting green but not in a hazard and such an obstruction on or within two club-lengths of the putting green and within two clublengths of the ball intervenes on the line of play between the ball and the hole, the player may take relief : The ball shall be lifted and dropped at the nearest point to where the ball lay which is not nearer the hole, avoids such intervention and is not in a hazard or on a green.
- Water Hazards: Stone and sleeper walls of hazards are part of the hazard. All plants growing on margins of hazard are part of the hazard.
- Water Hazard on the right side of 4th Fairway only. You are permitted to play a provisional ball for a ball that may have entered this hazard.
- Electronic Measuring Devices which measure distance only are permitted. Please check the notice board for any additional or temporary changes to local rules.
GENERAL PENALTY FOR BREACH OF LOCAL RULE: Matchplay: Loss of hole Stroke Play: 2 strokes
Please check notice boards for any additional or temporary amendments to local rules.